Tuesday 21 June 2022

Lili Of The Valley - The Biggest Cake

 Afternoon everyone

I'm sharing the first of my Lili Of The Valley cards using one of the brand new 'Summer Fun' digi stamps. The collection launches today and all the stamps are really sooo cute, there's even an invite ready to add party information. The new collection features cute kids, animals and dinosaurs all with a summer and birthday them. For my card today I used the digi stamp version with distress re-inkers. 

The stamp I used is called 'The Biggest Cake' and partnered it with a sentiment from the Spring Mix Of 32 Sentiments collection. The 'Biggest Cake' is also available as a pre-coloured Simply Print and as well a polymer stamp. Yay!! I think this cute stamp would be perfect for a milestone birthday as well as a general birthday. I hope you like it. (For sale - £4.50 + P&P - requests by email please .)  I will be adding another stamp/card later this afternoon and another one tomorrow...so watch this space. 

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
I cut to size a piece of pretty vintage looking paper to fit the front of a 5" x 7"top fold card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge.

Using my software I imported the gorgeous little bunnies and the sentiment, then resized them both to fit my project. The scene was printed onto watercolouring paper and die cut into a rectangle. The scene was coloured with distress re-inkers and distress pens, and white pen was added where needed. When everything was dry I added it to a scalloped rectangle cut form Kraft card. To complete the card I added funky foam to the back of the completed topper, and glued to the centre of the card front. 

Here's What I Used 
Digi Stamps: The Biggest Cake
Simply Print: The Biggest Cake
Polymer Stamp: The Biggest Cake
Summer Fun Bundle: 50 digi stamps in 16 designs

Distress Re-inkers: Bunnies - Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Victoria Velvet  / Cake Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Victoria Velvet, Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, Carved Pumpkin, Broken China, Aged Mahoney / Party Hat Victoria Velvet, Aged Mahoney/ Grass - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness 

Distress Ink Pens - Worn Lipstick, Forest Moss

Other: White 5" x 7" Card Blank, Ecoline Watercolour Paper, Kraft Card, 'Curiosity Corner' Paper Pad (Dovecraft), Scalloped Stitched Layered Rectangle Die Set (Creative Expression), Funky Foam, White pen,  Double Sided Tape, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: