Saturday 29 December 2018

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration - December Week 5

Merry Christmas everyone

I hope you've all had a fabulous time, I know I did.  Both my daughter and husband were at home this year instead of working, which made it extra special. We spent hours chattering, laughing and playing games.  We made our time together fun and created new memories. :)

Anyhow back to crafty business --- today and on the 31st December I am sharing the last 2 of my Christmas cards for 2018 and I'm using 2 gorgeous little snowmen by CC Designs. The one I am sharing today is called 'Snowman and squirrels' and it's part of this month's new digital stamp release in the Whimsy online store.



 
Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of tartan patterned paper and covered the front of a 5" x 7" white top fold card blank. 
 
Using a graphics program the digital image was printed directly onto colouring card, die cut into an oval then coloured using Copic pens. The coloured image was then glued onto a die cut oval frame and attached to the card front using foam pads. 
 
To finish the card glitter was added to the snowman, along with a few glittery enamel green dots.
 
Here's What I Used                                                    
December Digital Stamp: 'Snowman and squirrels'

Other: 5" x 7" White Top Fold Card Blank, Neenah Card, Copics, A Winter's Tale Paper Pad (Crafter's Companion), Oval Die (Tonics), Grand Decorative Oval Die (Spellbinders), Green Card, Glitter, Green Enamel Dots

Copic Pens: Snowman & Snow - B0000, B000, BG000, BG01 / Nose - YR04, YR15, Y35 / Arms - E31, E33, E35, E37 / Hat - C2, C3, C5, C7 / Squirrels - E08, E13, E15,  E47, E99 / Nuts & Nut Bag - Y02, Y15, Y35, E00, E11, E99, C1 / Scarf & Hat Ribbon - YG01, YG03, YG17

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back on Monday 31st December  with my other Christmas....so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs