Thursday 13 December 2018

Craftsulove Design Team - November #3

Morning everyone 💜

Today I'm sharing the last of my Craftulove cards using the snow globe stamp and die set from Studiolight, plus some green gingham paper pad from Echo Park.  I've kept my Christmas card CAS this week by just using the stamp, die and a few gems. I hope you like it. x

Just a little note about the snowglobe set I've used, it includes a snowglobe dome and base stamp plus 3 interior stamps featuring different snowy scenes. Over the month of November I have used 2 of the scenes plus the included sentiment.  All the links to the specific Craftuslove products can be found below, and the link to the general store is here.



 
Here's What I Did
I added a piece of pattered paper to the front of a 4" x 4" white card blank.

I stamped the snow globe onto colouring card and coloured it with Copic pens. Glitter was added to the snow and trees, then a white pen was used for the snow flakes. When the scene was finished it was cut out.

I stamped the snow globe base section onto brown colouring card, and added a little shading with Copic pens. When the colouring was finished the base was cut it out and glued over the top of the previously stamp snow globe.

Using the snow globe die I cut out the shape using black card, then glued the coloured image on top. The topper was then added to the card front using foam pads. To complete the card 6 green gems from my own stash were added to the top and bottom of the card front.

Available from Craftsulove
Stamp & Die Set: 'Basic Clear Stamp & Die Set No 18' by Studio Light
Paper Pad: 'Christmas Gingham - Dots & Stripes' by Echo Park

Should you purchase any of the above products, please select  'Design Team'  in the 'where have you seen us' drop down so we know we have inspired you! Thank you x

My Own Stash:
4" x 4" White Card Blank, Black Card, Copic Pens, Neenah Card (Solar White & Desert Storm), Foam Pad, Double Sided Tape, Glitter, Gems, Glitter, Versafine Black Ink, White Pen

Copics: Dome - B000, B00 / Snow Globe Base & Rabbit - E31, E33, E35 / Sky - B05, B29 / Trees - YG23, YG67 / Snowman - B000, B00, R14, R37, Y17

Why not, follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or on our YouTube Channel we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back in a few days with another card using the sweet Studio Light Snow globe stamp set.....so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: