Wednesday 3 October 2018

Whimsy Stamps - October New Release #1

Hi there peeps 💜

Well it's the 3rd October August and it's new release week here at Whimsy Stamps. I'm sharing this sweet wintery penguin digi image by Crissy Armstrong.

All the links to the specific Whimsy products can be found below and the link to the general store is here.



 
Here's What I Did
First I added a piece of kraft card to the front of a scalloped card blank. Using my graphics software I imported the gorgeous penguin image and printed him onto Neenah card. I coloured the images with my pencils and trimmed it to size, then added it to the card front.

To complete my card I added snowflakes using a white gel pens. When everything was completed it was added to the card front.

Here's What I Used
New Release Digital Stamp: Penguin Coffee Break
New Release Digital Stamp: Penguin Christmas Sentiments 1 Set

Other: 6" x 6" White Scalloped Card Blank, Desert Storm Neenah Card, Kraft Card, Caran'Dache Pencil (I will add the list later)

Our new facebook challenge #110  started on the 15th October, so why not come and join us when it starts. There will be a  fabulous $15 prize to win and the theme as always is 'Anything Goes'.

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back on Thursday 3rd May with another new digi stamp from the release....so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: