Monday 15 October 2018

Whimsy Stamps Facebook Challenge #109 and October Wk 4

Hi everyone 💜

Morning, well it's the start of a brand new Whimsy Stamps Challenge #109 over on our facebook page Whimsy Stamps  and Inspiration, and the theme as always is 'Anything Goes', so it's really easy. This challenge is open until 12th November and you can enter on our facebook page here. Simply upload your entry into the folder named October Challenge #109. Your entry MUST include a Whimsy stamp, dies or papers to join in with us.

If you aren't already a member of our facebook group, simply press the Join button. We'd so love to see your creations, myself and all the girls will be contributing too, to inspire you. There's a fabulous prize as well, a $15 certificate to spend in store. Woo hoo!




Haven't got a Whimsy image......no problems. Whimsy have some freebie images and papers that you can download and play with, here's the link to the digital freebie page. So what are you waiting for?  There are a few do's and don'ts on our Challenge Blog, plus information on where to upload your projects. If you have any problems you can either - leave me a comment here with your email address, or email me, or message me on our facebook page.

Anyhow, I've combined my Challenge card with my normal weekly Whimsy Inspiration card with you, so it's a joint post. :)  All the links to the specific Whimsy products can be found below and the link to the general store is here.

Here's What I Did
I covered the front of a 5" x 5" black card blank with some dark Christmas patterned paper.
The scruffy cat digi image was printed directly onto colouring card stock, and coloured with Copic pens. The coloured image was die cut into a hexagon and then added to a red mat, both were attached to the card front on an jaunty angle using foam pads. To embellish the card I die cut a poinsettia from pretty patterned paper, along with a few branches cut from green glitter card, which I glued in the top right corner of the topper.

To finish the card, I added a few gems and little red glitter glue to the branches, and to add a final touch I cut 2 corner pieces from red card then attached them to the top and bottom of the card front.

Here's What I Used 
Digital Stamp:  'Scruffy Cat Set'
 
Other:  5" x 5" Black Card Blank. Red Card, Yellow & Green Glitter Card, Neenah Card,  Copic Pens,  Foam Pads, Gems, Crystal Glitter, Pillow Box & Poinsettia Die Set (Sizzix), Holiday Green Die Set (Sizzix), Stitched Tag Corner Square (MFT), Peace Joy Love  Paper Pad (Lawn Fawn),
 
Copic Pens: Cat - C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, R30 / Collar - R17, R27, R59, Y38 / Hat - R17, R27, R37, R59, C1, C3

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back in a day or two with more crafty inspiration for you.  Byeeeee!
 

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: