Monday 15 October 2018

Craftsulove Design Team - October Card #1

Morning everyone 💜

Today I'm sharing my October Craftulove Design Team card with you.

For my card today I've used one of Julie Hickey's new stamp set called 'Garden Treasures'. They're pretty stamps and stamp beautifully. In my card I have used both distressing ink and oxide to stamp with, and they work brilliantly. x

All the links to the specific Craftuslove products can be found below, and the link to the general store is here.




Here's What I Did
I cut a piece of pink card to 5" x 5" and added it to a 5¼" x 5¼" scalloped card blank. I then cut a piece of watercolour card to 4¼" x 4¼", and lightly sprinkled pixie powders over the card then spritz it with water. When the card was dry I stamped the sentiment and then the foliage using both distressing inks and oxides inks in shades of pink. To add a litter extra glimmer I  flicked a little gold ink from the Nuvo pen over the top.

I added the finished topper to a piece of gold mirror card 4½" 4½" and added it to the card front using foam pads. To finish the card I added a few gems and gold glitter dots around the card.

Available from Craftsulove
Stamp Set: 'Garden Treasures' by Julie Hickey Designs
Cosmic Shimmer: Pixie Powders -  Lava Red, Rich Gold
Ranger: Distressing Inks - Spun Sugar, Candied Apple, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry
Ranger: Oxide Inks - Abandoned Coral, Worn Lipstick
Tonic Nuvo: Aqua Shimmer Pen - Gold Midas Pen

My Own Stash:
5¼" x 5¼" White Scalloped Card Blank, Pink Card, Gold Mirror Card, Watercolour Card, Water Spritzer Bottle, Water, Gems, Gold Glitter Dots, Foam Pad, Double Sided Tape

Why not, follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or on our YouTube Channel we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back in a few days with another card using the Julie Hickey Design stamp set....so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: