Thursday 20 September 2018

Craftsulove Design Team - September Card #2

Hi guys💙

I'm sharing an extra card with you today for the Craftsulove Design Team. I love this paper pad and stamp so much I just had to make another Christmas card. All the products are available in store and in the online store.

I used a Christmas stamp by Woodware, a patterned paper from a Studiolight paper pad (which has the most stunning papers inside), a banner die set and finally a gold shimmer pen from Tonic's Nuvo range (the links to the products can be found below).




HERE'S WHAT I DID
I stamped and heated embossed a 'seasons greeting' sentiment using gold embossing powder approximately 3/4 of the way down a sheet of the Winter patterned paper. I covered the front of a 6" x 6" white card blank with the paper. Next I die cut 3 banners in decreasing sizes from 2 different patterned papers from the pad, plus one from Kraft card. The banners were layered up and glued in place on the front of the card above the sentiment.

I stamped the poinsettia 4 times onto colouring cardstock, and coloured them up using Copic pens.

On the 1st image I fully colour the bottom leaf and around the edge of the top leaf using a green Copic pen, Then add brown Copic pen around the edges of the poinsettia again using the pen. Cut out the poinsettia and both leaves.

On the 2nd image I fully colour the top leaf with green Copic pen, and again add brown Copic pen around the edges of the poinsettia. Cut out the poinsettia and the leaf.

On the 3rd image I only coloured the poinsettia with brown Copic pen, and cut out.

On the 4th image I only coloured the small centre section of the poinsettia with brown Copic pen, and cut out.

I layered up the poinsettia and leaves pieces using foam pads, and added it to the left hand side of the banner. To complete the card I added gems to the centre of the flower and to the top and bottom of the card.

YOU WILL NEED

(Products available from Craftsulove):
Framed Poinsettia’ WoodWare Stamp Set
‘Woodland Winter’ Paper Pad by Studiolight
Gold Midas Touch Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen
Paper Roses 'Banner' Dies

From My Own Stash:
6” x 6” Card
Copics
Gold Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Kraft Card
Anti-static Bag
Heat Tool
Foam Pads
Gems
 
Why not, follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or on our YouTube Channel we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :) I'll be back on the 30th September with a new Craftsulove tutorial....so watch this space. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Truly beautiful is your card x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Janine, this is such an elegant and gorgeous design hunny! I love the gorgeous muted colours. That soft aqua green with the wood tones is delish. Utterly gorgeous hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo