Sunday 9 September 2018

Crafter's Companion Purple Pixies Design Team - Last Post

Hi guys 🎄

I wanted to share one of my last project for Crafter's Companion Purple Pixies Design Team. A few month's ago I was asked to make a card and a home décor project using the beautiful 'A Winter's Tale' collection. So for my home décor piece I decided to try my hand at a Christmas perpetual calendar. I searched for instructions but only found one set and plus a video, however being a typical Brit I found the imperial measurements a little tricky. So to make my life easier I have created my own new instructions based on what I found. I hope you will find the tutorial, photos and diagram useful and easy to use. I will hopefully make another tutorial with diagrams for my New Zealand BB in metric. So watch this space!
💖 
If you do find my tutorial and diagrams useful, and make a calendar using them please let me know as I would love to hear from you, and of course see your project. Hugs xx



You can find the calendar tutorial here on the Crafter's Companion blog along with a list of the products I used.

I will add the full tutorial to my blog along with the metric version to the Tutorial section of my blog soon.

If you would like more information, please let me know.

Hugs

X Janine X

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Woohoo, this is SOOOO awesome!! I love it Janine! I'm seriously going to have to make this for the kiddies to use in the lead up to Christmas. It's so beautiful and will be such a treat to use. Love it hun! Utterly love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So I came back today, hunting for those instructions Janine, hehe. The Crafter's Companion Tutorial Link isn't working anymore, did you have a copy of the tutorial stored by any chance? Way too long since we've caught up. Hope you're well. Big hugs, Wends xoxo