Saturday 15 September 2018

Craftsulove Design Team - September Card #1

Morning everyone 💜

Today I'm sharing my September Craftulove Design Team card with you.

For my card today I'm using a beautiful wreath die set from John Next Door (which includes a patterned circle die, a snowflake wreath and 4 corner dies), a mini sentiment die from Creative Expressions along with another beautiful paper pad by Studiolight.

All the links to the specific Craftuslove products can be found below, and the link to the general store is here.




Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of silver mirra card to 6½" 6½" and attached this to the front of scalloped card blank. Next I die cut the wreath into a sheet of the patterned paper so it left the outside edge, I kept the cut out wreath for use later on. Using the corner dies I cut out snowflake details in each corner. The paper was then adhered directly on top of the mirra card.

I die cut the snowflake wreath twice from white funky foam and glued them on top of each other, then added the snowflake wreath that was cut from the patterned paper. This was added to the front of the card inline with the die cut wreath shape. I repeated the same process for the sentiment and added this to the centre of the wreath.

To complete the card, I added gems in the centre of all the snowflakes.

Available from Craftsulove
Die Set: 'Snowflake Wreath' by John Next Door
6" x 6" Paper Pad: 'Winter Feelings' from Studiolight
Sentiment Die: 'Tis the Season' by Creative Expressions
Card: Silver Mirri Card

My Own Stash:
7" x 7" White Scalloped Card Blank, Gems, Funky Foam, Glue, Double Sided Tape

Why not, follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or on our YouTube Channel we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back on the 30th with a new project/tutorial....so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous hun! I LOVE the effect that mirri card has on this design. It just shines and sparkles so beautifully! The minty green is delish and so is that gorgeous wreath style finish you've given the sentiment. It's beautiful surrounded by all those pretty snowflakes. Love this hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo