Sunday 15 July 2018

Craftsulove Design Team - July Card #1

Morning everyone 💜

Today I'm sharing my 1st of my July's Craftulove Design Team card with you.

So for this one I'm using some beautiful 12" x 12" double sided papers by BoBunny from their 'Early Bird' collection which is new in store. I have used 'Songbird' to cover the front of my card and a topper cut from the 'Time Flies' paper. The 'Time Flies' paper has 12 beautiful panels on it which you can cut out and use as toppers. These papers are just gorgeous. x

All the links to the specific Craftuslove products can be found below, and the link to the general store is here.
 


Here's What I Did
To create my card, I covered the front with a trimmed down piece of the 'Songbird' paper, leaving a white boarder around the edge. I cut out topper from the 'Times Flies' sheet and matted this onto a piece of deep orange card, then mounted it onto the card front using foam pads. I added a little glitter to the word 'beautiful'.

Using another of the toppers I cut out 2 of the butterflies and applied glitter to the wings, then glued them in different directions onto the 'beautiful' topper.

To complete the card, I added a 3 orange enamel dots to the bottom right corner.

Available from Craftsulove
12" Paper: Songbird and Times Flies from the Early Bird Collection by BoBunny
Embellishments: 'Girl Assortment' Matt Enamel Stickers from Doodlebug Designs Inc

My Own Stash:
5" x 7"Top Fold Card Blank, Deep Orange Card, Foam Pads, Crystal Glitter,

Why not, follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or on our YouTube Channel we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back on the 30th with a new project/tutorial....so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Janine, this is SO elegant hun! I love the paper and that fab sentiment. A really stylish, gorgeous creation hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo