Sunday 24 June 2018

Whimsy Inspiration - June Week 4

Hi everyone 💜

Today I'd love to share this gorgeous little kitty drawn by the Crissy Armstrong. It's a digital stamp and is available in the digital section of the Whimsy Store.

The stamp is called 'Kitty Ballerina' and I coloured it using my Copic pens, I added a little sparkle to her tutu with some crystal glitter. I hope you like it. x

All the links to the specific Whimsy products can be found below and the link to the general store is here.




Here's What I Did
First I trimmed a piece of pretty patterned paper to fit the card front, then die cut a large star into the centre of the paper. I glue a piece of pale complimentary pink paper in the centre of the card front and then attached the die cut star paper directly over the top.

I die cut another heart from pink card using the large die again, next I die cut inside the heart using a slightly smaller heart die to create a frame. The frame was glued inside the star aperture on the card front.

The Kitty Ballerina image was resized to 3.5" high (using PowerPoint software), and printed onto colouring card. The image was coloured using Copic pens and fussy cut out. Glitter was added to the kitty's tutu and then added to the centre of the star using foam pads.

The complete the card I added a die cut sentiment and a few enamel dots to the front of the card..

Here's What I Used 
Digital Stamp: Kitty Ballerina

Other: 6" x 6" White Scalloped Card Blank, Pink Card, Neenah Card, Copic Pens, Heart Dies (Sizzix), 'Make a Wish' Die (Make & Cut), Crystal Glitter, Foam Pads,  'Romance & Roses' Paper Pad (LOTV), Enamel Dots, Gem

Copics: Kitty - E31, E33, E51 / Tutu - RV000, RV02, RV10, RV13

Our new challenge #107 started on the 15th June, so why not come and join us. There a  fabulous $15 prize to win and the theme as always is 'Anything Goes'. Here is the link for you, so come on what are you waiting for!

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :) 

I'll see you next week with more Whimsy magic ----- TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh this is such a cutie Janine! I LOVE the way you've coloured this sweet Marmalade moggie. So gorgeous hunny. Love the star theme too. So perfect for that image. Lovely diecut sentiment too. Her lil' tutu with its sparkles is the cutest! Gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo