Saturday 9 June 2018

Whimsy Inspiration - June Week 2

Morning everyone 💜

Hi everyone, well I'm now back from my hollibobs with a bit of a tan, and feeling totally relaxed.
 Here in the UK it's not that warm at the moment......well not as warm as Spain anyway. So atm I'm sat crafting with a few layers on to keep warm. :)
 
Today I'd like to share some Whimsy inspiration with you, so I've used one of the brand new gorgeous digital papers by Denise Lynn, and it's called 'Floral Beauty'. The collection is available in the Digital section of the Whimsy Store.  I also used a sentiment from a previous release plus one of our fantastic die sets. I hope you like it. x

All the links to the specific Whimsy products can be found below and the link to the general store is here.




Here's What I Did
I recoloured the digital sentiment 'Family' from black to white and added it to the digital paper using the Powerpoint software program. The paper was then printed out and used to cover a 6" x 6" card front.
 
I die cut some strong white card using one of the Envelope Edger dies, trimmed it and attached it to the card front using foam pads. To finish the card I used some cream ribbon and a pretty gem.
 
Here's What I Used 

Digital Paper: Floral Beauty
Digital Sentiment: Family Forever
 
Other:  6" x 6" White Card Blank, White Card, Cream Satin Ribbon, White Gem, Microsoft PowerPoint, Printer, Foam Pads

Our new challenge #106 started on the 15th May, so why not come and join us. There a  fabulous $15 prize to win and the theme as always is #Anything Goes'. Here is the link for you, so come on what are you waiting for!

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :) 

I'll see you next week with the new release digi images from Whimsy ----- TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is SO elegant Janine! Love the white printing on the beautiful paper. That sentiment just pops. Gorgeous design with the envelope top and that lush bow is a gorgeous finish, so elegant and understated and utterly delish! Hugs, Wends xoxo