Friday 19 June 2015

Tiddly Inks - Fabulous Friday

Hello and good morning everyone -----

Here is my Tiddly Inks Design Team card for Fabulous Friday. I've used one of Christy's new digi release called Magical Friendship, I just think this is such a pretty image and would be ideal for a friend or sister's birthday etc.

I decided to create an out of the frame picture card for something slightly different, so the mermaid is inside the frame whereas her friend is laying outside it.





Here's What I Did
I used an 6" x 6" square card base which I matted and layered with lemon hammered card. The mermaid scene and sentiment/layout was printed directly onto my colouring card stock twice, and once onto printing paper which was then fussy cut out - this was used for my mask. I die cut one of the scenes into a square and covered the images up with the paper mask, then using a cloud border and some distressing ink I created my background sky. The whole scene and friend was coloured with Copic pens and the friend was then fussy cut out. 

Using 2 square dies I created a frame from white card, this was then added to my card base. The finished mermaid scene was glued inside and the friend was added to the outside of the frame using foam tape and overlapping slightly into the framed section.  To finish off I added a touch of glitter and a few gems.

Here's what I Used
Digital ImageMagical Friendship by Tiddly Inks
Copics: MERMAID --- Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20 / Hair - YR000,0, YR000, YR00, E13, E25, E99 / Top & Tail - BG09, BG10, BG13, BG15, BG23,/ Starfish - Y000, Y00, Y02, Y08
FRIEND - Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20  / Hair - C0, C2, C3, C5, C7, 100 / Outfit - Y000, Y00, Y02, Y08 / Grass & Bank - YG05, YG06, YG11, YG17, E33, E35, E37 / Ocean - B000, B00, B02, B05
Dies: Crealies XXL 'Stitched Dies', Taylored Expressions 'Cloud Border'
Paper/Card (CS): White Card Base, Lemon & White CS, Neenah CS
Other: Serif CA2, Distressing Ink - Tumbled Glass, Glitter, 'Clear' Wink Of Stella Pen, Gems, White Pen

Why not pop over to Tiddly Inks to see what my other fab teamies have created for you today -- click on the logo below:
 
http://www.tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
Hugs

Janine
xxx 

6 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Hun, this is awesome! Brilliant colourwork, and I adore how you have one in and one out - amazing effect. In love with this one! Hugs xx

Ali said...

Gorgeous as always!!! Love it xxx Hope you are ok xxx

Christine L said...

Oooh I LIKE! Another wonderful frame card - but on this one I love how one of the girlies is outside of the frame.... very clever! Gorgeous colouring as always.. especially the black hair!

Hugs
Christine x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a fabulous card, Janine.

Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Beckie Williams said...

Cute as heck!! Love all your wonderful details!! Great job!!

dragonfly60 said...

Nice!!!