Saturday 2 March 2013

My right foot.....UPDATE

I thought I would post an update on my right foot. Well my stitches are out..yey! Although I'm still hobbling about with my stick and wearing my s/shoe I'm definitely getting there. but it's a slow process. During my sickie time off I've at least managed to practice my colouring techniques using my Copics and trying out watercolouring with distressings inks (which is my new fav).  I love the vintage/Scandanavian look it's just so pretty. I've been trying to recreate this style with my copics, but it's kinda trial and error.  

Hopefully I'll upload some piccies this weekend...depending on the foot situation.  

**My lovely hubbie is going to buy me the Tim Holtz distressing pens as a get well pressie...isn't he the greatest. I mean my hubbie not TH lol (although TH is kinda great too)  ;)

Thanks for dropping by.

Janine X

No comments: