Thursday 7 March 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Here's the Mother's Day card I've made for my mum.  Sorry for the poor picture quality, unfortunately it was such a dull day when I took it that I've had to edit the lighting and exposure of it - and it's not great. Thankfully the close-up is a little better.

I decided to make a single layer card to keep it CAS, as it's still pretty difficult to craft with one foot up on a pile of crafting mags to keep it elevated.  I created the layout using CraftArtist 2 with a few digi images from Cherryblossom Lane from Polkadoodles.




Here's what I used:
Software: Serif CraftArtist 2, Cherryblossom Lane CDRom from Polkadoodles
Copics: W1, W2, W3, W5, 0, E04, E93, R000, R32, R46, R81, R85, Y00, Y02, Y08, Y17, Y38, YG03, YG06, YG17
CS: White, Pink
Glitter: Stickles - Fruit Punch

Thanks for dropping by.
Janine X


1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning janine.really gorgeous design and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx