Saturday 2 February 2013

Paper & Craft Show coming to Middlesbrough

Hi everyone
 
I've just read in my crafting magazine that there's going to be a Paper and Craft Show being hosted in Eston Sports Academy on Sunday 10th Feb from 10am - 3pm, and the cost is £2 per person. So if you live in the Middlesbrough area or in the North East it might be worth going along.

It list some of the exhibitors that attend the majority of the shows on their website, and these include: Stampin Up, Peerless Designs, Splodge Away, Brambles Crafts etc.

ALSO: I'm trying to start a craft club in Eston/Normanby, Middlesbrough once a month (Saturday 10am-3pm), the cost will be to pay for the hall only and refreshments (TBA).  For more info just leave me a comment with your email address and I'll get back to you.

Hope to see you at the show - I'll wear a red rose so you can identify me......only joking! 
 
Janine X

1 comment:

Ali said...

Oooh thanks for the heads up on this - as a bit gutted cant make Harrogate and a sewing show at Newcastle cancelled - gah! just realised lunch at mams hmmm wonder if I can postpone!!