Sunday 11 September 2011

New Blog Pages

Hi everyone. I've just added a couple of new pages to my blog. 

The first one 'My Tips & Hints' will included any tip and such like that I find on my blogging and website travels that I personally find useful and think you will too!  The second page 'Useful, Brilliant Websites & Blogs' will be exactly that.  I'm such a hoarder and blog walker that I have a big collection of sites and blogs in my Favourites folder (collected over the past 5 yrs) which I've found either really interesting, useful or have simply inspired my card making that I thought I would share them with you.  

I also plan to included a list of online stores that sell digi images and papers etc (again I have a huge list), plus videos and site for card making, Inkscape and for the Cricut.  But please be patient with me as I have a big list and I have to copy and paste each sites link individually and not as a group as I originally planned to do....best laid plans eh! 

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: