Sunday 20 August 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Snowmen #3

Good Morning

I'm back again to share more of my recent cards for Lili Of The Valley (LOTV), using one of their new polymer stamp sets. Today I've used another of the cute characters from the 'Snowmen' stamp set, now available in the LOTV Etsy shop. I used Copic pens to colour with. I hope you like it. 

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 



Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of pretty blue snowy paper and added it to the front of a 5" x 5" scalloped card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. 

Using white card I die cut a wreath frame and added clear glitter card to the branches, then glued it flat onto the front of the card. Next I stamped the sweet little snowman onto Copic blending card, and die cut it into a small square. The image was coloured with Copic pens, and glitter was added. Funky foam was glued to the back of the square and attached to the centre of the wreath. To complete the card I added a few blue gem.

Polymer Stamp Set: Snowmen

Copics: Snowman - B000, B00, N0, N2, YR04, E31, E37, N0, N4 / Hat  - N0, N2, N4, N6, N8 / Scarf & Gloves - R05, R17, R29, R59, B12, B14, B16 / Ground B000, B00

Other: White 5" x 5" Scalloped Card Blank, 'Make It Colour' Card, White Card, 'Snowy Christmas' Paper Pad (The Works), Festive Collection - Wreath Frame & Stitched Scalloped Square Die Set (Creative Expressions), Funky Foam, Glitter, Blue Gems, Double Sided Tape, Glue, Black Ink

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pertty is your card and gorgeous image x