Saturday 19 August 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Snowmen #2

 Good Afternoon

Today, I'm sharing one of my latest cards using one of the new polymer stamps from Lili Of The Valley (LOTV). I used one of the sweet stamps from the new polymer stamp set 'Snowmen' available in the LOTV Etsy shop. I used Copic pens to colour with. I hope you like it. 

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 



Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of lovely red Christmas paper and adhered it to the front of an A6 card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. I stamped the cute snow couple and sentiment onto Copic blending card, and die cut it with a tag die. The image was coloured with Copic pens, and glitter was added. 

I added blue glitter card to the back of the bottom section of the tag. Funky foam was glued to the back of the tag and attached to the front of the card. 

To complete the card I added a die cut bow and snowflake, along with a red gem.

Polymer Stamp Set: Snowmen

Copics: 
Snowman - B000, B00, N0, N2, N4, YR04, YR68 / Hat - N0, N2, N4, N6, R05, R17, R29, R59 / Scarf & Woolly Hat - R05, R17, R29, R59, B00, B02, B14 / Ground B000, B00

Other: 
White A6 Card Blanks, 'Make it Colour' Blending Card, Blue Glitter Card, 'It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year' Paper Pad (The Works), White & Red Card, Decorative Tag Die Set (Sweet Dixie), Mini Paper Snowflake Dies & Christmas Ribbon Die (Sizzix), Mini Merry Messages Stamp Set (Mama Elephant), White Pen, Funky Foam, Glitter, Gems, Double Sided Tape, Glue, Black Ink

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: