Thursday 25 May 2023

Lili Of The Valley - A Year Of Flowers

 Good Morning

There is some new stamp polymer launching over at Lili Of The Valley towers on advanced order. There's a combination of flower tags, recipe tags, and vases of flower and they're all very pretty - I will link to them below. 

The stamp collection I've used today is called 'A Year Of Flowers' and they come as a duo pack of A5 polymer stamps. They are available as advanced order in the LOTV Etsy store, and will be shipped from the 2nd June. I'm in the process of creating a desktop calendar and have included a month to a page display with the flower tags stamped along side it. The tags were coloured using distress re-inkers. I will be working on the last 6 months of tags later this week, then I will be ready to put the calendar together. So watch this space.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 

Here's What I Did & Used
I designed the layout in MS Publisher to included monthly pages with space to stamp the appropriate monthly tag. The calendar pages were printed onto mixed media card and die cut with a 5" x 7" die. The flower tag were stamped, then coloured with distress re-inkers. The finished pages were punched with my Cinch machine. I constructed the built-in stand from strong 300gsm card and punched holes in the top of that, to complete the calendar Cinch wire was added to join everything together.  

Polymer Stamp Set: A Year In Flowers (Advance order0


Distress Re-Inkers: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Wilted Violet, Carved Pumpkin, Prize Ribbon, Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Rustic Wilderness, Tumbled Glass  

Other:  5" x 7" Die Set (Crafters Companion), Daler Rowney Mixed Media Card, Cinch Machine, Black Ink

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

It's so long since I've sat and coloured any of my LOTV stamps, I'm having withdrawals! Life's been very full and a little too busy. But so lovely to pop in today and see your gorgeous crafty adventures. The wee ellies from the previous post are cuties too! Big hugs, Wends xoxo