Wednesday 3 May 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Cute Elephants #3

Good Afternoon

Hi there, I'm back again with my 3rd Lili Of The Valley card highlighting another of the new 'Cute Elephant stamps. As mentioned the collection will be available as both polymer and digi stamps and will be available in the LOTV Etsy store later this week. The stamps are a real joy to work with and colour up. 

So for today's card I used 'Dreaming Elephant' and coloured her up using distress re-inkers and pencils. I will be sharing the last of my cards using 'Balloon Elephant' which I've coloured up using pastel pencils again, later today, I hope you like them all so far.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Online  Shop and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsFYI you can use both sites to purchase the stamps. 


Here's What I Did & Used
I cut to size a piece of pretty dotted paper to fit the front of a 6" x 6"scalloped card blank, leaving a slim border around the edges. I stamped the elephant and sentiment onto mixed media card, and coloured it using distress re-inkers and pencils. When the image was dry I die cut it into a circle, then matted it onto a pink fancy frame. Funky foam was added to the back of the completed topper, and then glued to the centre of the card front. To finish I added a little glitter to the flowers, and a few pink pearls to the bottom of the card.

Polymer Stamp Set: Cute Elephants
Digi Stamp - Dreaming Elephants

Distress Inks: Elephants - Hickory Smoke, Weathered Wood, Black Soot,  Spun Sugar, Saltwater Taffy / Flowers - Spun Sugar, Saltwater Taffy, Candied Apple /Ladybird (Bug) - Festive Berry / Grass - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness / Sky - Tumbled Glass

Other: 6" x 6" White Scalloped Card Blank, Mixed Media Card (Daler Rowney), Pink Card, 'Lullaby' Paper Pad (Lemoncraft), 'Decorative Nested Circles' Die Set (Craft Buddy), 'Crossed Stitch' Circle Die Set (Rox Stamps), Pearls, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam, Black Ink, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, however on occasion I receive a free stamp set as a thank you gesture for my advertisements or participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: