Thursday 8 September 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Snow Globes

Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing the last of my sneaky peaks of the new Lili Of The Valley Christmas polymer stamps launching this Saturday (10th) at the Crafterama event in Harrogate. The stamps will then be available in the  LOTV Etsy shop on the 12th September.

For my 2 cards today I've used the fabulous 'Snowglobes' stamps. The set includes an empty snowglobe and 6 images to going inside plus a load of sentiments, obviously the images and the sentiments can be used independently of the snow globe if you wish. I have included the details for each individual card for your information. All the links will be added after I return from my holiday, but don't forget you can simply go to the LOTV Etsy Store to and search under the polymer stamps listing from the 12th Sept onwards. I hope you like them.

CARD #1 - Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of red card and attached it to the front of a DL white card blank leaving a slim border around the edge. A white scalloped rectangle was glued flat onto the card front.

I die cut a rectangle of the same red card and stamped snowflakes all over it using white ink, and going off the edge in certain places. When it was dry this was glued into the centre of the white rectangle. 

The snow globe and house was stamped onto Copic friendly card, coloured with Copic pens and fussy cut out. Two empty snow globes were stamped onto card and then fussy cut out slightly smaller than the image, these were glued to the back of the coloured version to add a little extra dimension. The finished snow globe was added to the bottom section of the card. Glitter was added to the snow in the scene.

To finish the card a festive sentiment was die cut twice and stacked up, then added to the top of the card along with a few sequins. 

Polymer Stamp Set: 'Snow Globes' - to be added

Copic Pens: Snow Globe Base - E31, E33, E35, E37 / Background - B0000, B000 / House - R17, R37, E31, E33, E35, B0000, B000, BG10, BG11 / Trees - YG03, YG17, YG67 / Snow - BG10, BG11

Other: DL White Card Blank, Make It Colour Blending Card, White & Red Card, Unicorn White Ink (Hero Arts), Grunge Snowflakes Polymer Stamps (LOTV), 'Merry & Bright' Die (Xcut), Nested Scalloped Slim Dies (Lisa Horton), Sequins, Glitter, Double Sided Tape, Glue

CARD #2 - Here's What I Did & Used
I trimmed down a piece of blue Christmas patterned paper and attached it to the front of a 6" x 6" white card blank leaving a slim border around the edge. A die cut festive frame was glued flat in the centre. 

The snow globe and snowman scene were stamped onto Copic friendly card, and coloured with Copic pens, then die cut into a square. The fished scene was matted onto a blue scalloped frame. Funky foam was added to the back of the topper and glued into the centre of the white festive frame.  To finish the card I added a little glitter and a few pearls.

Polymer Stamp Set: 'Snow Globes' - To be added

Copic Pens: Snow Globe Base - E31, E33, E35, E37 / Background - B0000, B000 / Snowman  & Outfit - BG10, BG11, BG12, B14, B16, R17, R37, C1, C3, C7, Y16 / Trees - YG03, YG17, YG67 / Snow - BG10, BG11 

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, White & Blue Card, 'Frosty Christmas' Paper Pad (LOTV), 'Scalloped Stitched Circle' Die Set (Creative Expression), 'Holly & Swirls - Peace frame' (Sweet Dixie), Make It Colour Blending Card, White pen, Funky Foam, Glitter, Pearl, Double Sided Tape, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: