Friday 30 September 2022

Amanda Jayne Design - Chloe Christmas Bundle

Hi everyone

I'm sharing my latest card using one of Amanda Jayne Designs images.  I used a fabulous Christmas bundle called 'Chloe Christmas Collection' - the bundle includes 49 digital elements such as Chloe in different poses, papers, wreaths and frames. Chloe the cow was coloured with Copic pens, the green wreath was pre-coloured. (For sale - £4.50 + P&P - requests by email please)  

Amanda has a lovely array of digi stamp, papers and sentiments in her Etsy shop, along with some pre-coloured images and papers. For your information, here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store or go to Etsy and search for Amanda Jane Designs 80 to check out all her lovely digi stamps and papers.



Here's What I Did
I imported the wreath and Chloe with her little wreath, along with a sentiment from my digi stash into my software program. I resized all the images collectively to fit my project. I printed out everything onto Copic friendly card, then coloured it up using my pens. The completed scene was die cut into a square and matted onto green scalloped card. To finish the card, I added red gems and glitter around the wreath.

Here's What I Used

Copic Pencils: Cow - E000, E00, E31, E50, E51, E53, E57, E59 / Wreath - YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67, R17 / Bow - R05, R17, R29 / Ice - B0000, B000, B00

Other: 6" x 6" White Scalloped Card Blank, 'Make It Colour' Blending Card, Green Card, 'It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year' 12" x 12" Paper Pad, 'Happy Christmas' Sentiment (Lili Of the Valley), Stitched Scalloped Square Die Set (Creative Expressions), Red Gems, Red Glitter, Double Sided Tape

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagam @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images and papers to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x