Wednesday 11 May 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Floral Frame

Afternoon everyone

I'm sharing another of my Lili Of The Valley wedding cards to celebrate their 18th birthday and  wedding collection launch on Thursday 12th May. Again I've used the same technique as yesterday. This time I foiled the digi stamp 'Floral Frame' which is beautiful and coloured it using Copic pens. The frame is blank on the inside so you can add whatever you like to it, on this occasion I added my own faux wedding congratulations card information to give you an idea of how it can look. Font information on request. The link will be added after the launch. 

As I mentioned in my previous post I do plan to create a tutorial on how to do foiling using a laser printer and laminator, this will be either in a written or video format...or possibly both. When the tutorial is completed I will add it to my Tutorial page (on this blog), the Lili Of the Valley website, and the 'We Love Lili Of Valley' facebook group.   

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
I cut to size a piece of pretty pink patterned paper to fit the front of a 5" x 7" top fold card blank, leaving a slim border around the edges.

Using my software I imported the gorgeous floral frame and add the faux wedding card sentiment and resized everything to fit my project. The image was printed onto colouring card using my laser printer.  A piece of gold foil was placed over the top of the image and text (shiny side up), and slotted inside a folded piece of copier paper and put through a laminating machine. When the card was cool I removed the sheet of foil, then coloured in the frame using Copic pens. 

The whole image was die cut into an indented rectangle, and mounted onto pink card. Funky foam was added to the back of the completed topper, and then glued to the centre of the card front. To finish the card pink and white pearls were added around the frame, plus a little glitter. 

Here's What I Used 
Digi Stamp: Floral Frame
Simply Print: Floral Frame

Copic Pens: Flowers & Hearts - RV02, RV10, RV13, RV14 / Leaves - YG01, YG03, YG17

Other: White 5" x 7" Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, Pink Card, 'Butterfly Kisses' Paper Pad (old LOTV pad), Fitted Indented Rectangle Die Set (Elizabeth Craft Designs), Gold Foil (Crafter's Companion), Laser Printer, Laminator, Pearls, Funky Foam, Double Sided Tape

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: