Sunday 22 May 2022

Amanda Jayne Design - Daisy Sitting in Flowers

 Afternoon everyone

I have a cute card to share with you today using one of the sweet digi stamps from Amanda Jayne Designs. For today's card I used a gorgeous little dragon digi stamp called 'Daisy Sitting Among Flowers' which I combined with a sentiment I created myself. I used distress re-inkers to colour with, and I have to say I'm really enjoying learning how to use the inks, as I'm finding the whole experience relaxing. I hope you like it. (For sale - £4.50 + P&P - requests by email please)  

Amanda has a lovely array of digi stamp, papers and sentiments in her Etsy shop, along with some pre-coloured images and papers. For your information, here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store to check out all the digi stamps and papers.


Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a sheet of lovely green dotty paper to fit the front of a 6" x 6" card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. 

I imported the cute dragon stamp into my software and added my own sentiment. The image and sentiment were resized and printed out onto colouring cardstock, then die cut into a scalloped square. Using a pierced square die I added a dotty detail around the square. The image was coloured with Copic pens. 

The completed picture was glued onto a green indented square mat and then onto a white scalloped square. Funky foam was added to the back of the topper and attached the centre of the card front. To finish off the card I added a dot detail to the dragon and flowers using coloured pens. 

Here's What I Used 
Distress Re-inkers & Pads: Dragon - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Speckled Egg, Broken China, Prize Ribbon / Flowers - Carved Pumpkin, Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade / Butterfly - Broken China, Prize Ribbon, Spiced Marmalade / Grass - Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss 

Other: 6" x 6" White Scalloped Card Blank, Bockingford Watercolour Card, White & Green Card, Stitched Scalloped Square Die Set (Creative Expressions), Indented Square & Stitched Indented Square Die sets (Elizabeth Craft Designs), Funky Foam, White, Blue & Black Fineliner Pens, Glue, Double Sided Tape

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagam @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am Guest Designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Pauline C said...

Another adorable dragon Janine … so cute and beautifully coloured xx