Sunday 23 February 2020

Lili Of The Valley - Mother's Day/Spring Collection Sneak Peak #2

Hi everyone

I'm back with another sneaky peak of another 2 digi stamps from the 'Mother's Day/Spring' collection, being launched by Lili Of The Valley (LOTV) in their Etsy store on Tuesday 25th February.  As mentioned in my previous post, the new digi stamps include lots of sweet images and sentiments perfect for Mother's Day, Easter, Birthdays etc. :) You're going to love the new collection, the stamps and sentiments are fabulous.

For this card, I've used one of the pretty images called 'A Little Lovewhich I coloured with Copic pens and one of the new sentiment 'With Love On Mother's Day'. I will add the links to the new stamps once the launch has taken place.I hope you like it. x

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
Using my graphics software I imported the sweet bunnie digi stamp and then resized and printed it directly onto colouring cardstock. The image was die cut it into a rectangle and coloured using Copic pens. Glitter was added to the hearts and flowers.

The sentiment was imported into my graphics software and resized, this was then printed directly onto some pretty patterned paper. Using the same same die as before, the patterned paper was cut into a rectangle, and the top section was cut off using a curved die. The paper was glued to the top section of the rectangle containing the coloured image.  Funky foam was attached to the back of the rectangle and then added to the card front.

To finish the card heart stick on embellishments were added around the sentiment.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: A Little Love
Digital Sentiment Stamp: With Love On Mother's Day 

Copic Pens: Rabbit Fur - E31, E33, E50, R20 / Dresses - Y11, Y15, Y17, YR23 / Grass - YG01, YG03, YG17 / Flowers - R27, YR16 / Hearts - R22, R27

Other: 5" x 7" White Card Blank, Make It Color Blending Card, 'Wallflower' Paper Pad (The Works), Nobles Dies - Double Pierced Background Rectangle (Creative Expressions), Simple Stitched Hillside Border Die (Lawn Fawn), Glitter, Heart Stickers, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of ~The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any kind of payment for my samples or my participation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

3 comments:

Bunny said...

Who doesn't love a cute bunny or two. This is really sweet. [Bunny]

Tracey T said...

Another really sweet card. Love those Spring colours x

Sandra H said...

So pretty