Monday 9 September 2019

Lili Of the Valley - Christmas Launch #1

Hi everyone

So today I'm sharing a sneaky peak of one of the new Christmas/Winter digis being launched by LOTV tomorrow Tuesday 10th September in the Etsy store.  The new digi stamps include cute mice, elephants and sentiments, you will love them. :)

So for my card today, I've used one of the mice images called 'Squeaky Hat' which I coloured with Copic pens, and one of the sentiments from the 'Christmas Wishes' collection. I hope you like it. x

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of tartan patterned paper, and added it to the front of my 6" x 6" white card blank leaving a border around the edge.

A rounded square was die cut from white card, and distress oxide was applied and then blended to create a background sky. When dry white paint was flick onto the the surface to create stars.

I imported the cute mice digi stamp  and sentiment into my graphics program, then resized them to fit my project. The image was then printed directly onto colouring card stock and die cut into a rounded square. The image was coloured in using Copic pens.apart from the sky, then fussy cut out along the tree line.  Glitter was added to the fur trim and ball of the hat.

The background and the coloured image was then added to a die cut fancy square, cut from dark red card. Funky foam was added to the back of the topper and then added to the card front. I printed out sentiment, then die cut it into a banner and added it to the card front with foam pads. 

To finish my card I added white die cut stars to the sky.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: 'Squeaky Hat'
Digital Sentiment Stamp: Christmas Wishes

Copic Pens: Mice - C0, C1, C2, C5, C7, R30 / Hat - R27, R29, R59 / Snow & Fur Trim - B0000, B000 / Holly & Leaves - YG03, YG17, YG67, R17, R27

Other: 6" x 6" White  Card Blank, Make It Color Blending Card, 'A Winter's Tale' Paper Pad (Crafter's Companion), Stitched Collection - Scallop Layered Squares (Creative Expressions), Everyday Sentiment Banners (Lawn Fawn), Starry Skies Dies (Lawn Fawn), Rich Red Card (Creative Expressions), White Card, Distress Oxides (Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Faded Jeans, Black Soot), Glitter, Funky Foam, Foam Pads, Glue, Double Sided Tape, White Chalk Paint (Cosmic Shimmer)

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Christmas stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Another stunner Janine. I love the colour of the sky and those little mice look adorable.
Lorraine x