Tuesday 14 May 2019

Lili of The Valley - Sneak Peak May Launch #2

Afternoon everyone 

I'm sharing another sneak preview of some of the brand new stamps that will be released tomorrow (15th May). In another celebration it's LOTV's 15th birthday and there will be lots of fun connected to that. All the new stamps will be available in both digi and rubber format. I used the digi stamps on my card today and I have listed all the stamp names below.

For my card today I have gone with a wedding themed card as the new launch includes a wedding bear collection which boasts 9 new stamps and sentiments. I hope you like it. x

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV online store and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out the rest of their goodies.



Here's What I Did
I die cut a large orate frame from blue card and glued this flat to my card front. 

Using my graphics software I inserted the wedding image and the sentiment below it, then resized everything to fit my needs. The scene was printed directly onto Neenah card, clouds were added using a cloud stencil and distress ink, the rest of the image was coloured using Copic pens. The scene was die cut into a square, then a square of white funky foam was glued to the back of it to raise it up,  then attached to the centre of the frame.

To complete the card I added glitter to the centre of the flowers and added pearls around the frame.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamps 
Bears: Wedding Bears 'Bear Rose Bower'
Sentiments: Wedding Bears 'To The Happy Couple'

Rubber Stamps
Wedding Bears Collection  (A5 stamp set includes images and sentiments)

My Stash: 7" x 7" White  Card Blank, Neenah Card, Creative Expressions Blue Card, Tonic 'Deco Square'  Layering Dies, Glitter, Pearls, Funky Foam, Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, MFT Cloud Template

Copics: Bear  - E31, E33, E35, E37 / Wedding Dress, Groom's Shirt, Flower - RV00, RV02, RV10, RV13 / Groom's Jacket, Bowtie & Flowers - B000, B00, B12, B14 / Grass & Leaves - YG01, YG03, YG17 /Bower - E41,E42, E71, E81

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back tomorrow with another fabulous LOTV sneak preview....so I'll see you very soon. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: