Monday 22 April 2019

Lili Of The Valley (LOTV) - April Card #2

Morning everyone💜

This the 2nd of my April cards for Lili Of The Valley (LOTV) cards and I wanted to share the last of my cards with an Easter theme. So today's card is using a digi stamp called 'Spring Rabbit With Egg 2' with my own sentiment and papers. The digi stamp is available on it's from the Etsy store as an instant download, but if you prefer the rubber stamp version it is available as A5 stamp sheets and include other stamps, please see below for the links.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV online store and the LOTV Etsy Store to check out the rest of their goodies.



Here's What I Did
I trimmed down a piece of patterned paper from my stash and attached it to my card front. Using another piece of paper from the same pad I cut a strip approx 2" wide and punch out each side to create a border, this was glued in place across the card.

The rabbit digi stamp was printed directly onto some colouring card stock and coloured with Copic pens. The completed image was then added to an oval die cut, cut from the same pad as the background paper so that all the colours tied in. The completed topper was added to the card front using foam pads to raise it up; glitter was added to the Easter egg. To complete the card punched out butterflies and pearls were added.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: 'Spring Rabbit With Egg 2' (the images are available singularly)
Rubber Stamp Sheet: 'Easter Cuties'

Other: 4½" x 5¾" Card Blank (my own size), Tonic 'Home Sweet Home' Oval Dies, Neenah Card, Graphics Program, Printer, Foam Pads, Pearls, Glitter, First Edition 'Spring Drop' Paper Pad, Tonic Border Punch

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back in a few days with another fabulous LOTV image for you....so I'll see you very soon. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Janine, this card is gorgeous hunny. LOVE the sweet paper you paired it with and your flawless colouring. So gorgeous hun! Thinking of you sweets as the big cruise comes closer? Are you and Heather all packed for the big adventure? Hope you had a wonderful birthday my sweet friend. Sending oodles of love to you both for the big adventure. Hugs, Wends xoxo