Tuesday 6 November 2018

Whimsy Stamps - November New Release #2

Hi guys 💜

Today I'm sharing some November Whimsy Stamps inspiration with you. So for this week's card I've used a sweet little digi image called 'Snowy' and a beautiful digi paper is from a collection called 'Christmas Roses & Snowflakes'. Both the gorgeous digi stamp and the paper are part of this month's new release, and is available from the digital section (see the links below).
 
 

 
Here's What I Did
First I inserted the beautiful 6" x 6" digital paper into my graphics package and printed it directly onto smooth printer paper, then trimmed it to size and attached it to my card front.
 
The digital image was also inserted into my graphics program, resized and printed directly onto colouring cardstock, then coloured with Copic pens. I added a glitter to give it a little sparkle.  I die cut the image into a rectangle and mounted it onto some dark blue card, then added it to the centre of the card front. To finish my card I added a die cut snowflake, snowman and a gem. 
 
Here's What I Used                                                    
New Release Digital Stamp: 'Snowy'
New Release Digital Paper: 'Christmas Roses & Snowflakes'

Other: 6" x 6" White Scalloped Card Blank, Neenah Card, Copics, Snowflakes Dies (Die-namics), Snowman die (XCut), Dark Blue Card, Silver Glitter Card, White Card, Orange Card, Brown Card, Black Card, Pink Card, Glitter, Gem, White Pen

Copic Pens: Background - B45 / Ground - BG000, BG01 / Skin - E000, E00, E02, E11, 0 / Hair - YR23, YR31, E35 / Coat & Earmuffs - RV10, RV21, RV23, RV34 / Trousers & Jacket Sleeves - B00, B02, B12, RV10, RV21, RV23 / Boots - E31, E33, E35 / Snowman - B000, C2, C3, C5, YR15

Our new facebook challenge #110  started on the 15th October, so why not come and join us when it starts. There will be a  fabulous $15 prize to win and the theme as always is 'Anything Goes'.

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back on Thursday 3rd May with another new digi stamp from the release....so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs


No comments: