Tuesday 14 August 2018

Whimsy Stamps - August Week 3

Hi everyone 💜

Today I'm sharing one of the beautiful red rubber stamps by Deb Davis, it's from her collection of stained glass images and available from the Whimsy Stamps store. This stamp is called  'Stained Glass Flamingos'. It's a beautiful and unusual stamp and fun to colour.

Right, I'm off on my hollibobs again....this time cruising around Norway's Fjords. see you in a week's time :)

All the links to the specific Whimsy products can be found below and the link to the general store is here.



 
Here's What I Did
The image was stamped onto Kraft card and cut down to fit the card front. The image was coloured using pencils - I added a layer of white pencil before I adding my colour. The eye were coloured using a white and black pen. To completed the card, the topper was added to a cut to size black card blank.

Here's What I Used
New Release Rubber Stamp:  'Stained Glass Flamingos' by Deb Davis

Other: 6" x 5½" Black Card Blank, Kraft Card, Caran D'ache Luminance Pencils (001, 030, 070, 171, 220, 240, 470, 571, 661, 662), White Pen, Black Fineliner

Our new challenge #108 started on the 15th July, so why not come and join us. There a  fabulous $15 prize to win and the theme as always is #Anything Goes'. Here is the link for you, so come on what are you waiting for!

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back on Thursday 3rd May with another new digi stamp from the release....so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:
Hugs x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your card x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Seriously stunning Janine! I LOVE the gorgeous pencil work on this. It's SUCH a lovely medium for this creation. The softness of the finish is quite mesmerising and the shading, oh so beautiful!! Hugs, Wends xoxo