Wednesday 1 August 2018

Whimsy Stamps - August New Release #1

Hi there peeps 💜

Well it's the 1st August and a new release day at Whimsy Stamps. I'm going to be sharing 2 new digital stamps, one today and one on Friday.  So today's image I'm using 'Autumn Harvest Ride' by the lovely Crissy Armstrong.  It's this a beautiful stamps, and printed it directly onto some digital patterned paper, and then coloured it up using Copic pens..

All the links to the specific Whimsy products can be found below and the link to the general store is here.


 
 
Here's What I Did
I totally covered an 5" x 7" top fold card with some checked patterned paper.  Using my graphics software (I used MS PowerPoint) I imported my digital paper and resized it, then added the horse straight on top and printed it straight onto colouring card and trimmed to size.

The digital image was then coloured using Copic pens, a gold glitter pen was used on the tassels and leaves. The completed topper was added to a die cut frame cut from aqua card, to tie in with the image.  The frame was attached to the card from using foam pads.

To complete my card I used complimentary enamels dots and gems.

Here's What I Used
New Release Digital Stamp: Autumn Harvest Ride
Digital Paper: Floral Beauty

Other: 5" x 6" White Card Blank, Aqua Card, Copic Pens, Rectangle Die (Tattered Lace), Doily Edge Rectangle Die (Tattered Lace), Neenah Colouring Card, Enamel Dots, Gems, Gold & Bronze Glitter Pen, PowerPoint; Printer, Funky Foam,  Patterned Paper (from my stash)

Copics: Horse - E18, E31, E33, E37, E99 / Harness - R14, R17, R27, Y15, Y38 / Pole - YG01, YG03, B00, BO5 / Pumpkins - YR04, YR15, R14, YG17, YG03 / Leaves - R17, Y15, YR15 / Apple - R14, R27

Our new challenge #108 started on the 15th July, so why not come and join us. There a  fabulous $15 prize to win and the theme as always is #Anything Goes'. Here is the link for you, so come on what are you waiting for!

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back on Thursday 3rd May with another new digi stamp from the release....so see you then. TTFN!

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh so stunning Janine! The way you've coloured this beautiful shire horse is incredible! The blonde hair details have me in awe! I jus love the definition and detail in your colouring. So beautiful merged onto that fab paper too. Beautifully done! Such a gorgeous Autumnal piece. Hugs, Wends xoxo