Saturday 3 March 2018

Whimsy Stamps - March Release #2

Hi again peeps šŸ’œ

I hope you like the new image I posted from Whimsy's new release the other day. Well here's another one for you....this time it's an Easter penguin. I just think it's totally adorable. I kept my card CAS so that you could see how cute it is.

The cute digital stamp I used is called 'Penguin Easter Bunny' and the rest of the card are bits and pieces from my crafty stash. All the links to the specific Whimsy products can be found below and the link to the general store is here.




Here's What I Did
I trimmed a square of patterned paper from my stash, edged it with ink then attached it to my card front.

The penguin digi stamp was printed directly onto some colouring card stock and coloured with Copic pens. White pen was added to the bow and small Easter egg. The completed image was then die cut into an oval, and pink and blue ink was sponged around the edges. When the topper was dry it was matted onto a lilac oval die cut. The completed topper was then added to the card front, along with a printed sentiment die cut into a banner; foam pads were added to raise it up.

To complete the card a die cut Easter egg cut from white glitter card and a few lilac pearls were added.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamps: 'Penguin Easter Bunny'

Other: 6" x 6" Card Blank, Tonic 'Home Sweet Home' Oval Dies, Lilac Card, Colour Cloud Inks - Rose Blush & Summer Sky', Neenah Card, Graphics Program & Printer, Foam Pads, Lilac Pearls, White Glitter Card, Lawn Fawn 'Everyday Sentiment Banners' Dies, First Edition 'Spring Drop' Paper Pad, Xcut 'Easter' Mini Dies

Copics: Penguin - W0, W1, R000, R11, C3, C5, C7,0 / Beak & Feet - Y02, Y08, YR15 / Bunny Ears - C0, C1, R000, R11, R20, 0 / Basket - E31, E33, R11, R20, R22, Y02, Y08, YR15 / Ribbons & Egg - V01, V06, V12

Don't forget to join in with our 'Anything Goes' challenge #104, when it starts this month. Watch this space for the  link.

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back on Saturday 3rd March with another new release digi stamp....see you then.

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: