Tuesday 6 March 2018

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Post - March (Wk 2)

Hi lovely peeps 💜

Today it's my turn to share a little Whimsy inspiration with you using one of our fabulous digital stamps.  I thought I would create a little Easter card, plus I love colouring up Crissy Armstrong's little bunnies, if you hadn't already guessed. This gorgeous little digital stamp is called 'Basket Of Bunnies' and ideal for Easter or for a new baby card. In additional to the stamp I used dies and papers from my own stash, and I created the sentiment myself.

All the links to the Whimsy products can be seen below. I hope you like it.



 
Here's What I Did
I covered a 6" x 6" card blank with some Easter themed patterned paper. From the same paper pad I die cut out a square rounded corner and added this to the card front.

The bunnies and the sentiment was printed straight onto colouring card stock and hand coloured with Copic pens. When the images was completely coloured in, it was attached flat to the card front and a clear glaze was added to the bunnies noses and eyes.

To complete the card a die cut embellishment was added using a die cut doily circle, dotted circle and a rabbit cut from glitter card.

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: Basket Of Bunnies'

Other:
6" x 6" Card Blank, Neenah Card, Orange & White Card, Orange Glitter Card, Sakura Clear Glaze Pen, Square Rounded Corner Dies (Tattered Lace), Double Dot Square & Circle Dies (Crealies), Circle Doily Edge Dies (Tattered Lace), Easter Mini Dies (Xcut), Trimcraft 'Springdrop' Paper Pad
Copics: Bunnies - W0, W1, W3, E02, E41, R20 / Basket - E33, E51, E53 / Bow - YR04, YR31, Y17 / Ground - B0000, B000

I'll see you all next week with more Whimsy wonderfulness.

Why not, follow us on Facebook group, Pinterest, Instagram or on our Blog we'd loved to see you.

Don't forget to join in with our 'Anything Goes' challenge, it will start on March 15th.

Thank you so much for dropping by, don't forget to say hi :)

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cardvx