Thursday 19 October 2017

Hunkydory's Foxy & Friend Launch Today

Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing my 3 Design Team projects for the Foxy & Friends Hunkydory launch. There is a ultimate papercraft bundle launching today on Create & Craft TV, so check it out at 11am and 5pm. The stamps are an addition to the bundle and there's choice of 3 - I used 'A Grand Adventure'.

The stamp set was a dream to work with and I could've easy made more than 3 cards, but unfortunately time was against me.

The stamps and paper craft bundle is available from Create & Craft as of today and they will be available at Hunkydory Crafts shortly.

So if you want to know anything about the cards I've created please either email me or leave me a comment plus your email address and I'll send you all the details. :) However I will still list the products use.



(this one was Nigel May's favourite card)

I Used:
Foxy & Friends Stamps - 'A Grand Adventure' (available from Create & Craft TV) or Hunkydory Crafts (available w/c 23th October)

Other: Distressing Inks, Coloured & Silver Enamel Dots, Copic Pens, Circle Die, Scalloped Circle Die, Pierced Dot Circle; Pearl Circle Die, Star Dies, Black Card, Kraft Card, Red Mirror Card, Clear Overlay Glitter Pen, Foam Pads, Splatter Brush, Black Micron Pen, Purple Low Tack Tape, A5 Card Blank, 5" x 5" Card Blank, 5" x 7" Card Blank, Silver Pen, Silver Glitter Card, Clear Glaze Pen

Hope you like them.

Big hugs

Janine x

4 comments:

Ali said...

Love these!!! Dont think I could choose a favourite xx

Dotty Jo said...

These are fab! Jo x

Unknown said...

Could you text more about the stamp set. Thank you. garfieldcar76@gmail.com

Marilyn said...

Wowsa Janine, you really smoked these cards. They are all so creative and super cute!