Monday 20 June 2016

Little Miss Muffet - Design Team Card (Challenge #140)

Heeeellllloooo and good morning

Well another Monday has rolled around and I'm happy to bring you my newest Little Miss Muffet creation to you. Now I know this is a Christmas card, but honestly could you resist this gorgeous little girl because I know I couldn't. the beautiful digi stamp is called 'PDP Noeleen' and she's available from the Little Miss Muffet store here.

I wanted Noeleen to be the main focal point so I made her quite large. She is coloured with Copic pens, and then to finish her off I added a touch of sparkle. I love her....don't you?

My card is part of our newest challenge (#140) over at Little Miss Muffet. The theme this month is 'Anything Goes' so why don't you join in with the fun. Come on, what are you waiting for, remember you don't have to use a LMM stamp to enter either.




 
http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/
 
Here's What I Did
Firstly I die cut a piece of pretty patterned and edge it with distressing inks, then added it to my 6" x 6" white card base.

I printed the image directly onto colouring cardstock and coloured with in Copic pens. and when finished I die cut it into an oval. To fill in the white space around the image I randomly stamped mini snowflakes in lilac ink. The completed top was added to the card base front using foam tape.

To finish off I attached 2 die cut snowflakes in lilac glitter card and used clear glitter on the hearts and ice.

Here's What I Used
Digi Stamp: 'PDP Noeleen' available here / Hero Arts 'Snowflakes' by Lia
Paper/Cardstock (CS): 6" X 6" White Card Base, Purple CS, Lilac Glitter CS, Neenah Colouring CS, LOTV 'Snow Princess' Paper Pad
Copics: Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20, R30 / Hair - YR0000, YR000, YR00, E13, E37, E99, Y02 / Hat, Coat, Skating Boots - BV000, BV00, BV02, BV13 / Heart, Gloves, Tights, Buttons - BG000, BG10, BG13, BG34, BG49 / Ice - B0000, B000,0
Dies: Tonic Oval 'Home Sweet Home', Tonic 'Pin Hole' Squares, MFT Die-namics 'Let It Snowflakes'
Other: Funky Foam, Clear Glitter, Memento 'Lulu Lavender' Ink, Distressing Ink ' Dusty Concord', Pearls, Silver Pen

Don't forget....if you want to see more Little Miss Muffet creations made my lovely teamies why not join our Facebook page (just search for the Little Miss Muffet), and we also have a Pinterest Board.
 
I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there - I'd love to hear from you!!

Challenge Entered:

Hugs & kisses

x Janine x

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is lovely, fab colours

Sue said...

Hi Janine - I love her too - Joelle is absolutely gorgeous, your colouring and card design look amazing.
Sue...xxx

Christine L said...

Beautiful colouring and a fabulous design - always equals a wonderful card! LOVING your colour choice and the way you did the trail the ice skate made!

Hugs
Christine x