Monday 8 February 2016

Litle Miss Muffet Stamps (LMMS) - Card To Inspire You

Heeeellllloooo everyone

Well it's Monday and my turn to share my Little Miss Muffet creation with you. I have to admit I couldn't wait to use this little sweetheart, she's called 'Val's Butterfly' and she's part of the new release, as is the sentiment. Both stamps are available in a digi format so you can play straight away...yay!!. I just think she's sooo sweet as are all the new characters, so make sure you check out the fabulous new releases, and the rest of the store of course....erm, I'm only saying :)


http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/New-Stuff_c_80.html

So for my card I coloured my little elephant with Copic pens and added her to my heart frame card. I just knew I wanted her grey but with a pinky background and to also keep it CAS. I hope this inspires you to get colouring and have a play :).



 


 
http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/
 
Here's What I Did
Firstly I cut my patterned paper to size and die cut a heart in the centre; I glued a piece of contrasting paper behind the aperture and added this to my card base. Next I cut a heart pink card using the same heart die as before, and cut another one inside it, this was glued around the front of the aperture to form my frame.

Next I printed my image and sentiment directly onto some colouring cardstock and coloured them both with Copic pens. I fussy cut out the elephant (which was really easy to do) and attached it in front of the frame using foam tape. The fish tail banner was hand cut and mounted onto a piece of pink card and tucked behind the elephant.

To finish off I used clear glitter on the hearts and 'Tine' wording, and glued a few pale pink sequins in the aperture.

Here's What I Used
Digi Stamp: 'Val's Butterfly'- available here and the 'Val N' Tine' sentiment available here,
Paper/Cardstock (CS): Pink CS, Neenah Colouring CS, Trimcraft 'What A Hoot' Paper Pad, LOTV 'Country Meadow' Paper Pad
Copics: Elephant Skin: C0, C1, C2, C3, C5 / Hearts, Bow, Butterfly Wings, Mouth, Wording: RV10, RV21, R34 / Toe Nails - W1, W2
Dies: Sizzix 'Hearts'
Other: Foam Tape, Clear Glitter, Sequins

Don't forget....if you want to see more Little Miss Muffet creations made my lovely teamies why not join our Facebook page (just search for the Little Miss Muffet), and we also have a Pinterest Board.

Hey, why not join in with Little Miss Muffet fortnightly challenge on our blog - the theme this month is 'Anything Goes' so it's really easy. Come on, I can't wait to see what you create.
I look forward to seeing you soon. Why not leave me a message so I know who's out there - I'd love to hear from you!!

Challenge Entered:
Copic UK Facebook Group - Girly Challenge
In The Pink - With Love

Post Edit - My card has almost hit 300 'likes' in one of the Facebook groups I'm in ..... wowsa!

Hugs & kisses

x Janine x

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Awww what a pretty card l just love the cute image and the layout with those beautiful papers you used too! x

Ali said...

Another cutie patootie!! love it xxx

Christine L said...

This is gorgeous hon.... besides your colouring, I love how you did the heart frame!

Hugs
Christine x

Die Cut Lady said...

Adorable card, wonderful coloring and color choice.

Sue said...

Hi Janine, I love this card. You have coloured that cute hefalump beautifully - I love her pink sparkly feet!. Your card design is really pretty too - perfectly pink with a dash of sequins - gorgeous. Thank you for joining in the fun with us this time at In The Pink too!
Sue...xxx