Saturday 17 May 2014

Sweet Stampin' - Milestone Birthday

Hellooooo, well it's that time again ---- it's Sweet Stampin' time.  Yey!!

Our fab theme this week is 'Milestone Birthday' - mmm, I wonder why!!!

 
 
Here's What I did
I thought I would keep it CAS this week with simple matting and layering with a die cut flower. I did however print off a few extra images of the digi stamp, coloured portions of it in and fussy cut them out, and layered them up. To finish off I added a little glitter, a few gems and sequins - and oh yes some glossy accents to her glasses.  The digi image and sentiment was set out using CraftArtist 2 before printing and die cutting out.

Here's everything I used:
Digi Stamp:  'SB Firemen Call' by Bugaboo Digi Stamps
Paper/Cardstock (CS): Papermania Coloured CS
Copics: Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20, R30 / Hair: YR000, YR00, E13, E99 / Dress, Shoes, Hat - RV14, RV21, RV23, RV34 / Cake - YR20, YR23, YR31, RV000, RV21
Dies: Die'sire 'Leaf 1', Dienamics MFT 'Blueprints 3 & 8'
Other: Serif CraftArtist 2, Glitter, Gems, Sequins, Glossy Accents

So why not drop by the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog and check out what my brilliant teamies have made to inspire you. So come on why not join in with the fun and enter your card/project into our Milestone Birthday challenge we'd love to see you. REMEMBER you must include a stamped element on your card!

This week's sponsor and prize is a voucher from Craftsulove.

I look forward to seeing what you create.

Challenges entered:
 
Hugs

Janine x

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty Janine is your card hope you have a lovely weekend x

Ali said...

Thats great!!! Ooh I've a card I could enter into this challenge = however I'm struggling to make a card for my hubbys 50th lol xx

Tracey T said...

This is such a fun birthday card and I love the 3D effect. Hugs, Tracey x

Chris said...

Great card, Janine! Fun and fabulous!
Chris
x

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Janine. Love the expression on her face!

coops said...

stunning fun card janine.i love stella, she is so funny ;D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

such a fun card!!! Hugs Juls