Saturday 9 July 2011

Trudy's Party Dress

This is my entry into Mo Mannings 'Trudy's Party Dress' challenge on her facebook page.

She was such a sweetie to colour in, which I did several times so that I could layer her up to give her some dimension...ahh bless!!  So this is my card entry to compete in the challenge - my 1st with Mo and my 2nd ever attempt at any contest. Wish me luck!!

I used Promarkers to colour her in and my one and only Copic:
Sky Blue, Saffon, Blush, Rose Pink, Caramel, Canary, Cool Grey, Cornflower and E95.

Background: QVC's TSV Kanban stamp, Big & Juicy 'Mountain' inkpad
Flower: Sizzix Flower Layer Set, Big & Juicy 'Mountain' inkpad.

Hope you like, if you do why not leave me a comment.
Love



2 comments:

coops said...

fantastic card janine.your colours and details are beautiful and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

This is a gorgeous card Janine, your cards are all coloured beautifully!
Clairex