Friday 1 July 2011

I'm Back!

Well, I promised you that I would update my blog. so I've added a slideshow and a visitor feed viewer, also due to what looked like spam messages I felt it necessary to remove the Chat Box - if you did leave me a message I apologise.  Anyway I hope you like the changes I've made and I hope you'll visit me often, and if you like a card I've made why not leave me a comment or become a follower. 

Well here's the first card for you to look at.  It was a card made for my mum to give to my step-dad on his birthday. 


I cut out a cloud shapes, an oval aperature, tore a wave shape from paper and created a mask of the man and the boat. Then using these shapes I sponged through the aperture and behind the topper onto the card blank  to continue the design.  The materials I used:

Image - Fishing (from Mo Manning Digital Pencil)
'Waterfall' Big & Juicy pad - sea, fish, paper strip, edge of the card
Faded Jeans Distressed Ink - sky, edge of the card
Promarkers - Fisherman
Nestibilities - Sentiment tag
Computerised sentiement

No comments: