Wednesday 23 October 2024

Amanda Jayne Designs - Gnome with Lantern

Hi Everyone

Well Christmas has arrived...yay! This is the first of a few Christmas cards made using Amanda Jayne Designs digi stamps. I will be sharing more over the next week or so, so watch out for them both here and on social media. 

For my card today I have created a CAS card using the digi stamps called Gnome With Lantern. I coloured the stamp with Copic pens. I hope you like it. x

FYI - Amanda has lots of  lovely digi stamp, papers and sentiments in her Etsy shop, along with some pre-coloured images and papers. Here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store to check out all the digi stamps and papers.



Here's What I Did 
First I die cut a scalloped panel from blue Christmas paper and added it to the front of a DL white card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge.

I imported the cute gnome into my software keeping it to the left of the page, the image resized to fit my project. The gnome was printed onto colouring cardstock, and cut with a rectangle die with stitched detail. The image was coloured with Copic pens. The finished panel was added to the front of the card. To accompany the gnome I die cut a Christmas sentiment 3 times, then stacked and glued them all together. To complete the card, the sentiment was added it to the card front along with a few different coloured pearls. 

Here's What I Used 
Digi Stamp: Gnome With Lantern

Copic Pens: Skin - E000, E00, E01, E02 / Beard - W1, W2, W3, W5 / Hat, Gloves And Outfit - B000, B12, B14, B16, B18 / Boots - E31, E33, E35, E37 / Lantern - Y02, Y15, Y17, Y35 / Glow - Y000, Y00, Y02, Y15 / Holly - YG01, YG03, YG17, R02, R14, R29

Other: DL White Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, Blue & White Card,  'Snowy Christmas' Paper Pad (The Works), 'Nested Scalloped Slims Die Set (Lisa Horton), 'Festive Collection - Merry Christmas' Die Set (Creative Expressions), Pearl, Glue, Double Sided Tape

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagram @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images to play and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

1 comment:

Pauline C said...

Fab vibrant Christmas card Janine with brilliant colouring on your lovely gnome xx