Sunday 29 September 2024

Amanda Jayne Designs - A Latte Love #2

Hi Everyone

As I mentioned yesterday I've teamed up with my teammates at Amanda Jayne Designs to share our cards over this weekend to show how differently you can use the digital stamps and papers. In case you missed my post yesterday the digi set we are using is called A Latte Love and it includes - 2 x uncoloured and 2 x pre-coloured digi stamps plus a set of 10 x digital paper. I hope you like them. x

For my card today I have created a lovely bright card along with one of the digi stamps and my 'Hello' edger die. I coloured the stamp with Copic pens. 

FYI - Amanda has lots of  lovely digi stamp, papers and sentiments in her Etsy shop, along with some pre-coloured images and papers. Here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store to check out all the digi stamps and papers.



Here's What I Did
First I trimmed down a 5" x 7" side fold card blank to 4¼" x 6¼". Next I imported the digi stamps into my software, then merged the girl digi stamp and the leaf border together to ground her. The images were resized to fit my project and moved to the bottom left section of the A4 sheet and printed onto white colouring card. The images were coloured with Copic pens. The sheet was trimmed down to 4¼" x 6¼" (to match the card blank), the top section was die cut across with a 'Hello' edger die. A suitable sentiment was stamped with black ink just below the cut out at the top of the card to complete the panel. 

Another rectangle was cut to match the same size as the above panel and card blank. The top section of card was inked up using yellow and orange distress inks. When the ink was dry I attached the orange panel flat to the card front, and added the girl panel over the top. 

The word 'Hello' was die cut twice from white card then glued together along with another 'Hello' which I coloured in the same distress inks as before. The die cut sentiment was placed in the corresponding space on the top section of the card. To finish the card I added white dots to her dress and bow, along with a few gems and pearls around the sentiment.

Here's What I Used 
Digi Bundle: A Latte Love

Copic Pens: Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20 / Hair  - YR000, E13, E99 / Dress & Bow - YR31, YR68, Y35, Y38 / Boots - E31, E33, E35, E37 / Latte Cup - E13, E31, E33, YG01, YG03, R14 / Leaves - YG01, YG03, YG17, E08, E99, Y15, Y38, YR68

Other: 5" x 7" White Card Blank (cut down), Make It Colour Card, White Card, White, Yellow, Orange, Deep Red, Brown Card, 'Hello' Edger Die and Stamp Set (Penny Black), Distress Inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon, Gems, Pearl, White Pen, Glue, Double Sided Tape

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagram @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images to play and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: