Monday 9 January 2023

Lili Of The Valley - Love Gnomes #1

Afternoon Everyone

Today I'm sharing a card using another of the Lili Of The Valley new release polymer stamps, this time from the fabulous 'Love Gnomes' set. These little guy's are sooo cute, and so easy to colour up. For my little pink love bug today I used Copic pens which I then fussy cut out. I hope you like it. 
 
For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.



Here's What I Did & Used
First, I die cut a scalloped square frame from pearly pink then glued a white square mat of card on top. The topper was added flat to the centre of the card front.  

Next, I die cut lots of different strips of pink, white and glitter card in varying widths, then adhered them to a piece of thin card in a pattern. The finished striped card was die cut into a scalloped heart and added to the front of the frame. 

The cute love gnome was stamped onto colouring card, coloured with Copic pens, and then fussy cut out. White dots were added to the heart the gnome is holding. Foam was added to the back of the gnome to give him dimension, and glued to the front of the heart. A die cut sentiment was added to the bottom right of the card front. To finish the card, I added a few pearls around the gnome. 

Polymer Stamp Set:  
Polymer Stamp Set - Love Gnomes

Copic Pens: Skin - E00, E02, E11 / Beard - W0, W2, W3, W5 / Hat & Outfit - RV13, RV21, RV14 / Heart - RV00, RV02, RV06, RV34 / Boots- C1, C2, C5

Other: 6” x 6” White Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, White, Pale Pink, Deep Pink Card, Pink Glitter Card, Pink Centura Pearl Card, Quick Stripes Die Set (Mama Elephant), Stitched Scalloped Square Die Set (Creative Expressions), 'Mwah' Sentiment Die (Stamping Bella), Scalloped Heart Die (Die'sire - Crafters Companion), White Pen, Pearls, Funky Foam, Double Sided Tape, Black Ink, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: