Friday 11 November 2022

Lili Of The Valley - Woof You

Evening everyone

Here is another of my Lili Of The Valley cards using the new polymer stamps sets which launched today on Create & Craft TV. The stamps will then be added to the LOTV Etsy store after this, stock dependant. The new sets include lots of animal stamps - 'Purrfect', 'Woof You', and 'Oh Mice'. For today's card I used one of the stamps from the 'Woof You' stamp set, to create a monochromatic card, the paw print paper was created using the fab paw print stamp.  I hope you like it. The links to the stamps will be added once they are stocked in the Etsy shop.  
 
For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did & Used
Using black ink, I randomly stamped lots of paw prints onto white paper and trimmed it down to fit the bottom section on a 6" x 6" black card blank. Two die cut scalloped borders cut from white card were glued to the top section of the patterned paper (facing each other).

The sweet little dog was stamped onto white colouring cardstock, coloured with Copic pens in grey tones and fussy cut out. The dog was then stuck to the front of the card with foam pads along with a die cut sentiment and a few gems.  To finish the card, I added few black pearls to the bottom of the card.

Polymer Stamp Set: Woof You - Create & Craft and Lili Of The Valley store 

Copic Pens: Dog - N0, N2, N4, N6, N8, R02, R22

Other: 6” x 6” Black Card Blank, Copic Pens, Make It Colour Blending Card, White Card, White Paper, Black Ink, Stitched Scalloped Border Die Set (Lawn Fawn), ‘For You’ Die Set (Cut & Make), Silver Glitter Card, White & Black Fineliner Pens, Foam Pads, Pearls, Gems, Double Side Tape, Glue

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :) I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Love stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x