Tuesday 9 August 2022

Amanda Jayne Designs - Christmas Bear

 Hi everyone

I'm sharing a new card and image for Amanda Jayne Designs. Amanda has launched a few new collections and the image I've used is from the new Christmas collection called 'Christmas Bear' which I combined with a digi paper and sentiment from my stash. I used Copic pens colour with. I hope you like it. (For sale - £4.50 + P&P - requests by email please)  

Amanda has a lovely array of digi stamp, papers and sentiments in her Etsy shop, along with some pre-coloured images and papers. For your information, here is the link to the Amanda Jayne Designs Etsy Store or go to Etsy and search for Amanda Jane Designs 80 to check out all her lovely digi stamps and papers.



Here's What I Did
To printed off a sheet of digital paper and trimmed it down to fit the front of a 6" x 6" card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. A large white die cut snowflake was glue flat onto the centre of the card.

I imported the same digital paper as before and added a sentiment over the top, resized it and changed it to white text instead of black. The pattern paper was printed out onto card and die cut into a circle. Using the same die a circle was cut out from white card; the bottom section was cut out with a slight curve to create a snowy mound. Copic pen was added to the card to create a snowy shadow.

The cute little bear was imported into my software and resized. I created a pile of snowballs in my software by layering up circles, and bringing some forward and sending others backwards. I printed out both the bear and the snowballs onto colouring cardstock, then coloured them both up using Copic pens. Both images were fussy cut out, and glued onto the white section of the circle to create a scene.

Funky foam was added to the back of the circle topper and attached the centre of the snowflake.. To complete the card I added a touch of glitter here and there.

Here's What I Used
 
Digi Stamps: Amanda Jayne Designs - Christmas Bear

Copics Pens: Bear - E31, E33, E35, E59 / Clothes & Hat - R05, R17, R27, R59, C1, C2  / Snow & Snowballs - BG01, BG10, BG11

Other: 6" x 6" White Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, White Card, 'Cloudy Evening Skies' Digital Paper (Lili Of The Valley), Pro Print Paper (Create & Craft), '60 Christmas Circular & More' Digital Christmas Sentiment (Lili Of The Valley), Snowflake Frame Die (Sweet Dixie), Double Pierced Circle Die (Crealies), Funky Foam, Glitter, Gold Pen, Glue, Double Sided Tape

We have a lovely facebook group called Amanda Jayne Design Inspiration Group, or why not follow Amanda Jayne Designs on Instagam @amandajaynedesigns

If you wish to ask a question about any of my cards please leave me a message in the comment with your email address, otherwise I cannot contact you. Alternatively email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com

Please Note - I am Guest Designing for Amanda Jayne Designs and I receive her lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more cards using Amanda Jayne Designs stamps. TTFN

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: