Monday 27 September 2021

Lili Of The Valley - Christmouse Carols

 Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing one of my latest cards using the fabulous new digi stamps from Lili Of The Valley's 2nd Christmas launch. The stamp I've used is called 'Christmouse Carols' and the sentiment is from the 'Cute Christmas' collection. I used Copic pens to colour with. I hope you like it. x (For Sale - £4.50 + P&P - email me for information)

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
I added trimmed down a piece of Christmas patterned paper slightly smaller than my 5" x 7" card blank and attached it to the card front. Using my graphics software I imported the super cute mice and sentiment, then resized them both to fit my rectangle die. I coloured the image using Copic pens. 

I added a few die cut shapes to the right hand side of the rectangle to add a little extra detail. The completed image was then matted onto a blue and white die cut rectangles. The completed topper was glued flat to the centre of the card front. To finish off the card I add a little glitter and a gem. 

You can email me at jsnine.quinn@gmail.com if you require more information about how I created this card. 

Here's What I Used 
Digital  Stamp: Christmouse Carols
Digital  Sentiment: Cute Christmas

Copics: Mice - E31, E33, E34, E35, E37, E50, E51, E53, E57, R20, R30 / Ground - B0000, B000 / Hats & Robes - B000, B24, B32, B63, B95, B97, C0 / Lantern - Y00, Y15, E51, E53 / Hymn Books - E51 / Sky - B0000, B000, B00

Other: 5" x 7" White Scalloped Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, Blue & White Card, 'Snowy Christmas' 12" x 12" Paper Pad (The Works), Blue Glitter Card, 5" x 7" Mat & Layer Dies (Gemini), Blueprint Die Sets (MFT), Snowflake Frame & Snowflake Dies (Sweet Dixie), Mini Snowflake Dies (Lawn Fawn), Gem, Glitter, Glue, Double Sided Tape

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

4 comments:

Bunny said...

Love this adorable card. The carolers are so cute. [Bunny]

Sandra H said...

Aww how adorable is your card and image x

Pauline C said...

Very cute - love this image x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Cutie patooties! Gorgeous colour palette and adorable scene. Another Christmas cutie! Hugs, Wends xoxo