Saturday 21 August 2021

Lili Of The Valley - Teddy Stocking Simply Print

Hello everyone

Today I'm sharing the first of two of my cards using the brand new Lili Of The Valley Christmas 'Simply Print' images. For the card I'm sharing today I used 'Teddy Stocking' - the pre-coloured Simply prints come as a PDF and include 3 page of pre-sized images in A5, A6 and A7. Simply Prints are brilliant for a quick card or if you don't like to colour. However if you prefer, there is also as a digi stamp available so you can colour it yourself. I hope you like them.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.

Here's What I Did - Teddy Stocking 
I opened the PDF file of the Simply Print images and printed off the A6 image onto good quality printer paper and trimmed it down. I die cut a rectangle scalloped frame from green card, the image was glued behind it. The complete topper was glued flat onto the front of a white card blank. To finish the card I added a few die cut snowflakes from green card, and glitter to the stars and berries. 

Here's What I Used
Simply Print: Teddy Stocking
Digi Stamp: Uncoloured digi stamp can be found here

Other: A6 White Card Blank, Pro Print Paper, Green Card, Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Edge Frame Die (MFT), Mini Snowflake Dies (Lawn Fawn), Glitter, Glue, Double Sided Tape

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Bunny said...

What a cute teddy. Love your card. I do like to color the LOTV images. [Bunny]

Sandra H said...

This is just so wonderful l love everything about it x