Tuesday 2 March 2021

Lili Of The Valley - Mother's Day Collection 2021 #1

Hi everyone

How are you all doing? Are you all still coping with the pandemic and the all lockdowns/restrictions? I do hope so. Fingers crossed with all the vaccinations going on around the world, especially here in the UK we will get back to a new 'normal' very soon. I miss my daughter and her partner who I haven't seen in person for over a year, and I miss going out with my hubbie and friends for a coffee and a slice of cake. I hit the big '60' next month and it looks like it's going to be a quiet celebration...just me and hubbie. Bang goes my plans of a cruise holiday etc, a pamper day or a little tea party with friends and family. Awww well! But hey-ho I might get my vaccination for my birthday instead...how cool will that be.

Anyhow onto my card, today I'm sharing a sneaky peak of a new digi stamp, paper and sentiment from Lili Of The Valley. The Mother's Day/Spring/Easter collections will be launched in their Etsy shop this Thursday (4th March). For my card I have used the 'Shoes, Shoes, Shoes' stamp, 'Purple Damask' paper and a sentiment from the 'Simply Cute' set. I used Copic pens to colour with. I hope you like her. (This card will be available to buy in my Etsy store)

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
To start with I printed off a the digital paper onto smooth printer paper and trimmed it down. I added the paper to the front of a 5" x 5" card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. 

Using my graphics software I imported the gorgeous little girl image and a sentiment, then resized them to fit my project. The image and sentiment were printed directly onto colouring cardstock and die cut with doily circle die - the centre section popped out. The image was coloured in using Copic pens and mounted onto a lilac die cut circle. Foam were added to the back of the circle topper and attached to the centre of the doily frame. To finish the card I added the sentiment and a die cut flower and leaves. 

Here's What I Used
Digital Stamp: Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
Digital  Paper: Purple Damask 
Digital Sentiment: Simply Cute

Copic Pens: Skin - E000, E00, E01, E11 / Hair - E34, E99 / Hat, Dress, Shoes - V01, V04, V06, V12, V15, V17 / Socks - B0000, B000 / Presents -V01, V04, V06 Y15, Y17 / Ground - W0, W2, W3

Other: 5" x 5" White Card Blank, Make It Colour Blending Card, Fabulous Flower Dies (Hunkydory), Doily Circle Die (Joy! Crafts), Cosmos Flower Dies (Creative Expression), White Card, Lilac Card, Flower Gem, White Pen, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Foam Pads

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning and creative card x

Bunny said...

Super cute. I love your your card and this image. [Bunny]

swag stores said...

nice blog.