Saturday 9 January 2021

Lili Of The Valley - Baby Collection #3

It's Me Again

Lol, yep I'm back again with another Lili Of The Valley card using one of the new baby digi stamps which launched yesterday (8th January). For today's card I've used the following digi stamps - Cute Bear 1, Cute Bear 4Baby Animal - Rabbit and the Baby Extras, which I've teamed up a sentiment from an old set called 'Handwritten Phrases'. I just think LOTV have the cutest animal digi stamps, these characters could be used for any occasion and for any age. For this card I used Prismacolor pencils to colour everything with. You can buy the characters individually or all the 19 images baby together. 

Remember if you are struggling during this difficult time and need a chat, please email me as I'm happy to help (my address is on the right). Stay safe and healthy people.

For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.


Here's What I Did
First I completely covered the front of a white DL card with some pink patterned paper. Next I arranged the rabbit and bear images into a row with the sentiment placed underneath them; everything was then printed directly onto tanned colour paper. The images were coloured with pencils, then die cut into a rectangle and added to a white scalloped mat. Funky foam was glued to the back of the topper and then added to the card front. To complete the card glitter was added to the stars. 

Here's What I Used
Individual Digi Stamp: Cute Bear 1, Cute Bear 4Baby Animal - RabbitBaby Extras
Digi stamps - 19 Baby Images - Whole Collection
Sentiment: Handwritten Phrases

Prismacolor Pencils: - Bears 1 & 4 - Burnt Ochre, Sienna Brown, Light Umber, Sepia, Cream, White / Bear's Blanket & Toy - White, Blush Pink, Pink, Carmine Red / Rabbit - White, 50% Cool Grey, Blush Pink, Pink / Rabbit's Toy - Burnt Ochre, Sienna Brown, Light Umber, Cream  / Ground - 20% Warm Grey, 50% Warm Grey / Stars - Lemon Yellow, Canary Yellow

Other: White DL Card Blank, Toned Tan Strathmore Paper Pad, White Card, White Pen, Black Fineliner Pen, 'Lullaby' Lemoncraft Paper Pad, Nested Scalloped Slims Die (Lisa Horton), Glitter, Funky Foam

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: