Friday 30 October 2020

Lili Of the Valley - Christmas Card #6

Hi Everyone

I'm back again with another winter or should I say Christmas delight. This is the 2nd of my Lili Of The Valley cards that I coloured up and made over the weekend. Today's card has been made using an adorable Santa image...isn't he sweet, I think you could easily use him for a male Christmas card or maybe an 'Across The Miles' card. The stamp is called 'Bumpy Ride' digi stamp (transparent sky in a solid white square - PNG style), and used one of the digi papers from the 'Krafty Red And White' set in both the background and in the picture. I coloured the scene in with Copic pens. Did you know you can buy the images already pre-coloured  from the LOTV Etsy store, which are brilliant for batch making at Christmas time.
______ XXX _____
FYI, if you struggle using digi stamps or haven't got a suitable software package on your computer check out my 'Tutorials' page on this blog or in the 'Files' section on the 'We Love Lili Of The Valley' facebook group (if you are a member) as I've written 4 pictorial tutorials on how to download a free software program called WPS Office and then how to use it with digi stamps.


For your information, here is the link to the LOTV Etsy Store to check out all the digi stampsand the LOTV online store to check out the rest of their goodies.
Here's What I Did 
I printed out one of the Kraft design papers onto good quality printer paper. The paper was trimmed down and added it to the front of a 6" x 6" Kraft card blank, leaving a slim border around the edge. 

Using my graphics software I imported the same digi paper I used earlier and resized it slightly. Next I added the digi stamp over the top and resized them both to fit the die I intended to use. When I was happy with everything I printed the scene directly onto my colouring card and cut it out with a rounded square die. The image was coloured in using Copic pens. Making sure I protected the white border around the coloured in scene I added a little brown distress ink around the edge to make the paper pop. The finished scene was glued flat onto a red scalloped die cut  square, and funky foam was added to the back. The complete topper was then adhered to the centre of the card. 

To finish the card I added glossy accents to the headlights and 3 red enamel dots to the bottom of the card.

Here's What I Used 
Digital Stamp:  Bumpy Ride
Digital Paper: Krafty Red And White

Copic Pens: Santa - E000, E00, E01, E02, R27, E07, E08, E09, C2, C3, W2 / Tree - YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67, B99 / Car - R27, E07, E08, E09, C2, C3, C5, C7, Y15, Y17 / Candy Canes - R27, E09, C1, C3 / Presents - R27, E07, E08, E09, B12, B14, B16, Y17, E31, E33, E35, YG01, YG03, YG17 / Stars - Y15, Y17 / Snow -  B0000, B000 / Shadow - C0, C1

Other: 6" x 6" Kraft Card Blank, Make It Colour Card, Red Card, White Digital Printing Paper, Stitched Scalloped Square Die (Creative Expressions), Tea Dye Distress Ink, Enamel Dots, Glossy Accents, Glue, Double Sided Tape, Funky Foam

Or why not join us on social media at  'We Love Lili Of the Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of The Valley Facebook page and on Instagram.  We'd loved to see you.

Please Note - I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely digi images to play with and share with you; I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do, what I do for fun and relaxation. Thank you. x

Thank you so much for dropping by, and please don't forget to say hi :)  I'll be back soon with more sneaky peeks of the fabulous new LOTV Spring stamps. TTFN

Challenges entered:

Hugs

x Janine x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and image x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Janine, fab colouring and design as always.
Lorraine x